Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
There couldn’t be a better blend than that!
Cinema in the original language: cinema as a way to communicate: cinema,language and culture. There couldn’t be a better blend than that! Thanks to an...
People-friendly and high-quality cinema downtown
Il cinema torna a Spoleto Completa questa notizia con i verbi al passato prossimo o al trapassato prossimo Welcome back cinema! Per circa due anni Spoleto __________(vivere) senza...
"Umbria is the place to be"
November 11th is San Martino's day. We celebrate the harvest of the new wine and we cook the so-called "mostaccioli", made of "mosto" the sweet grape...
- 03/12/2012 - SALLY GREEN (LOWESTOFT, SUFFOLK UK): "Thank you, Elisa. You made my holiday in beautiful Spoleto even more memorable. I really enjoyed my lessons with you and I now have the confidence to 'talk italian'. Your patience and…"
- 13/08/2012 - Italian Affair (Australia): "ARTELINGUA il also here...out and about in Spoleto making the language learning process real and so much fun as you are totally immersed in Umbria's breathtaking landscape, in it's culture…"
- 12/11/2012 - Emanuele Raggi (Spoleto / Italy): "Dear all, I would like to advise ArteLingua for their proficiency in teaching English. They helped me with the most difficult examination ever: The TOEFL test. Thanks to Elisa and the American…"
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 19/05/2012 - Donal (USA): "Elisa has been a superb instructor of Italian for me over the last two years, through her deep knowledge of the language and the hard work she has put into preparing the classes. She is also very…"
- 10/11/2013 - Karl Haferlach (Hann. Muenden, GermaniA): "In ottobre ho seguito un corso di insegnamento individuale a Spoleto nella suola di Elisa Bassetti. Elisa ha organizzato delle lezioni interessante adatte alla mia conoscenza del italiano e ai miei…"
- 23/02/2013 - Jo Brachman, Graduate Student, University of West Georgia (USA): "I highly recommend Elisa Basseti's on-line course in Italian. She is a talented professional who has a sensitive understanding of how fast or slow to go with a beginner like myself. As a bonus,…"
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"