Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
Italian as a vehicle for culture and integration.
The students from the American college arrived in Spoleto yesterday along with their professors Dr. Chad Davidson and Dr. Josh Masters, who are delighted to be able to return to their beloved...
The most colourful event in town coming back soon...
Spoleto a Colori: Music, Dancing and Colour in Spoleto. April 24th - May 3rd Music and Dance Workshops in the streets and in the parks of Spoleto Hip Hop music and dance contests in...
People-friendly and high-quality cinema downtown
Il cinema torna a Spoleto Completa questa notizia con i verbi al passato prossimo o al trapassato prossimo Welcome back cinema! Per circa due anni Spoleto __________(vivere) senza...
- 23/02/2013 - Jo Brachman, Graduate Student, University of West Georgia (USA): "I highly recommend Elisa Basseti's on-line course in Italian. She is a talented professional who has a sensitive understanding of how fast or slow to go with a beginner like myself. As a bonus,…"
- 09/01/2013 - Federico Sbicca (Spoleto): "My compliments, especially in business english you can see that the teacher also had other experiences as well as teaching. Margie is really fantastic! "
- 13/08/2012 - Italian Affair (Australia): "ARTELINGUA il also here...out and about in Spoleto making the language learning process real and so much fun as you are totally immersed in Umbria's breathtaking landscape, in it's culture…"
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 22/09/2014 - Mina Kirstein (Berlin): "I had 2 Weeks an intensive course with an other boy. Elisa was a professional and smart teacher! She was always good organized, motivated and patient. Although I didn´t had any Italian course…"
- 25/08/2012 - Kelle (USA): "Ciao Bella, Domani mattina vado al Kuwait. Grazie mille per tutto! Sei una bravissima insegnante! Ho imparata molto!!! "
- 19/05/2012 - Donal (USA): "Elisa has been a superb instructor of Italian for me over the last two years, through her deep knowledge of the language and the hard work she has put into preparing the classes. She is also very…"