Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
People-friendly and high-quality cinema downtown
Il cinema torna a Spoleto Completa questa notizia con i verbi al passato prossimo o al trapassato prossimo Welcome back cinema! Per circa due anni Spoleto __________(vivere) senza...
"Umbria is the place to be"
November 11th is San Martino's day. We celebrate the harvest of the new wine and we cook the so-called "mostaccioli", made of "mosto" the sweet grape...
...much more than a "holiday"...
A journey to the heart of Italy, in a small but sophisticated medieval town, surrounded by a tranquil natural environment and historic centers of Italian art, music and architecture. An authentic...
- 12/02/2013 - Federico Ducale (Spoleto): "Margie = best teacher ever! "
- 03/12/2012 - Mara (USA): "I am trying to speak Italian as much as possible and have taken several lessons. The teachers are not nearly as good as you are! I miss having your excellent lessons. "
- 12/11/2012 - Emanuele Raggi (Spoleto / Italy): "Dear all, I would like to advise ArteLingua for their proficiency in teaching English. They helped me with the most difficult examination ever: The TOEFL test. Thanks to Elisa and the American…"
- 14/06/2013 - Stephanie and Tim Leonard (USA): "We loved our 3 week intensive Italian course with Elisa. We have had many language courses before, mostly for Spanish, and we thought Elisa was one of the best language teachers we have encountered.…"
- 06/05/2014 - Joop van Zijl (Tilburg, Paesi Bassi): "Arte Lingua organizzava per me un corso privato spezzialisato sul mio campo di lavoro come avvocato. Dal primo momento la Signora Elisa Bassetti era molto attivo e rimaneva in contatto…"
- 13/08/2012 - Italian Affair (Australia): "ARTELINGUA il also here...out and about in Spoleto making the language learning process real and so much fun as you are totally immersed in Umbria's breathtaking landscape, in it's culture…"
- 10/11/2013 - Karl Haferlach (Hann. Muenden, GermaniA): "In ottobre ho seguito un corso di insegnamento individuale a Spoleto nella suola di Elisa Bassetti. Elisa ha organizzato delle lezioni interessante adatte alla mia conoscenza del italiano e ai miei…"
- 25/08/2012 - Kelle (USA): "Ciao Bella, Domani mattina vado al Kuwait. Grazie mille per tutto! Sei una bravissima insegnante! Ho imparata molto!!! "