Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
Italian as a vehicle for culture and integration.
The students from the American College are delighted to return to their beloved Spoleto, a city which by now feels like it belongs to them and which welcomes them every year like a big...
...much more than a "holiday"...
A journey to the heart of Italy, in a small but sophisticated medieval town, surrounded by a tranquil natural environment and historic centers of Italian art, music and architecture. An authentic...
The most colourful event in town coming back soon...
Spoleto a Colori: Music, Dancing and Colour in Spoleto. April 24th - May 3rd Music and Dance Workshops in the streets and in the parks of Spoleto Hip Hop music and dance contests in...
- 25/05/2015 - Angela Ramsay (Inghilterra): "Cara Elisa e Jenny, Grazie mille per tutto che voi avete fatto la settimana scorso. Mi ha piaciuta molto il corso e penso che io avessi fatto progressi! (specialmente con la differenza fra…"
- 10/11/2013 - Karl Haferlach (Hann. Muenden, GermaniA): "In ottobre ho seguito un corso di insegnamento individuale a Spoleto nella suola di Elisa Bassetti. Elisa ha organizzato delle lezioni interessante adatte alla mia conoscenza del italiano e ai miei…"
- 03/12/2012 - SALLY GREEN (LOWESTOFT, SUFFOLK UK): "Thank you, Elisa. You made my holiday in beautiful Spoleto even more memorable. I really enjoyed my lessons with you and I now have the confidence to 'talk italian'. Your patience and…"
- 11/06/2012 - Bob (USA): "Ciao Elisa, Just a note to let you know how much I enjoyed your class and how much I think I learned. I also enjoyed you very much. Your teaching approach, your patience (which you really…"
- 19/05/2012 - Otis (USA): "Elisa is a passionate, motivated and creative teacher who cares about each and every one of her students, whether teaching English, or in my case, Italian. She is a hard worked, always prepared and…"
- 22/09/2014 - Mina Kirstein (Berlin): "I had 2 Weeks an intensive course with an other boy. Elisa was a professional and smart teacher! She was always good organized, motivated and patient. Although I didn´t had any Italian course…"
- 09/01/2013 - Federico Sbicca (Spoleto): "My compliments, especially in business english you can see that the teacher also had other experiences as well as teaching. Margie is really fantastic! "
- 14/03/2016 - sandra Crestani (Australia, Melbourne): "5 weeks learning Italian with Elisa & Tamara in Spoleto was an experience I will treasure. I grew up in Australia speaking the Venato dialect and wanted to be able to recognise the difference…"