Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
One-to-one with your teacher
"Umbria is the place to be"
November 11th is San Martino's day. We celebrate the harvest of the new wine and we cook the so-called "mostaccioli", made of "mosto" the sweet grape...
...much more than a "holiday"...
A journey to the heart of Italy, in a small but sophisticated medieval town, surrounded by a tranquil natural environment and historic centers of Italian art, music and architecture. An authentic...
Artelingua 2015 Italian Program: 15% OFF for all Artelingua Alumni!
"Bravo, bis!" "è l'esclamazione con la quale il pubblico chiede la ripetizione di un brano di uno spettacolo o di un concerto appena terminato, o l’esecuzione di...
- 12/02/2013 - Federico Ducale (Spoleto): "Margie = best teacher ever! "
- 03/12/2012 - Mara (USA): "I am trying to speak Italian as much as possible and have taken several lessons. The teachers are not nearly as good as you are! I miss having your excellent lessons. "
- 25/08/2012 - Kelle (USA): "Ciao Bella, Domani mattina vado al Kuwait. Grazie mille per tutto! Sei una bravissima insegnante! Ho imparata molto!!! "
- 19/05/2012 - Donal (USA): "Elisa has been a superb instructor of Italian for me over the last two years, through her deep knowledge of the language and the hard work she has put into preparing the classes. She is also very…"
- 23/02/2013 - Jo Brachman, Graduate Student, University of West Georgia (USA): "I highly recommend Elisa Basseti's on-line course in Italian. She is a talented professional who has a sensitive understanding of how fast or slow to go with a beginner like myself. As a bonus,…"
- 19/05/2012 - Otis (USA): "Elisa is a passionate, motivated and creative teacher who cares about each and every one of her students, whether teaching English, or in my case, Italian. She is a hard worked, always prepared and…"
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"
- 13/08/2012 - Italian Affair (Australia): "ARTELINGUA il also here...out and about in Spoleto making the language learning process real and so much fun as you are totally immersed in Umbria's breathtaking landscape, in it's culture…"