Welcome to Artelingua! Italian language school in Spoleto.
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
In 2017 Artelingua will celebrate its 5th anniversary. University of West Georgia study abroad is also 5 years old. We are having a big birthday party altogether in May 2017. You...
La sede di Artelingua è aperta.
This post is to tell all our students abroad that WE ARE FINE. We feel so lucky and grateful not to be effected by the earthquakes, our school has NO DAMAGE AT ALL. Here it is, our location in...
- 23/02/2013 - Jo Brachman, Graduate Student, University of West Georgia (USA): "I highly recommend Elisa Basseti's on-line course in Italian. She is a talented professional who has a sensitive understanding of how fast or slow to go with a beginner like myself. As a bonus,…"
- 30/09/2016 - Jorge and Irazu Fernandez (USA): "We do not have enough words to say what an amazing experience we had with artelingua. Elisa has a fantastic program and excellent teachers. Our teacher was Tamara and she was outstanding. We were a…"
- 15/04/2016 - Toby and Anna Hooper (Inghilterra ): "Cara Elisa Grazie per nostro corso delle lezioni che ci ha dato una buona conoscenza di italiano. Abbiamo avuto le due insegnanti esperti che hanno affronto direttemente i nostri bisogni e interessi…"
- 21/11/2016 - JILL SACCARDO (AUSTRALIAN): "I thoroughly enjoyed my month with with Elisa at Artelingua. I had studied Italian at university in Australia, and under Elisa's patient and careful tutelage I have achieved greater proficiency and…"
- 21/11/2016 - Frank Saccardo (Australian): "I could not be happier with the course prepared for me by Tamara and Elisa which involved one month of private lessons, 5 days a week. I found Tamara, my principal teacher, to be an exceptional…"
- 03/06/2016 - Tom Banducci (United States): "I am spending a year in Italy, and have made it my personal intention to improve my Italian language skills while here. Accordingly, I have been taking Italian lessons wherever my wife and I have…"
- 12/02/2013 - Federico Ducale (Spoleto): "Margie = best teacher ever! "
- 04/07/2016 - Linda Robin (US): "Elisa is an outstanding teacher, tailoring my lessons to my interests and level of proficiency. She was patient, interesting, and committed to helping me to advance my Italian. I look forward to…"