Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
The most colourful event in town coming back soon...
Spoleto a Colori: Music, Dancing and Colour in Spoleto. April 24th - May 3rd Music and Dance Workshops in the streets and in the parks of Spoleto Hip Hop music and dance contests in...
People-friendly and high-quality cinema downtown
Il cinema torna a Spoleto Completa questa notizia con i verbi al passato prossimo o al trapassato prossimo Welcome back cinema! Per circa due anni Spoleto __________(vivere) senza...
"Umbria is the place to be"
November 11th is San Martino's day. We celebrate the harvest of the new wine and we cook the so-called "mostaccioli", made of "mosto" the sweet grape...
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 03/12/2012 - Mara (USA): "I am trying to speak Italian as much as possible and have taken several lessons. The teachers are not nearly as good as you are! I miss having your excellent lessons. "
- 26/02/2015 - Josh Masters (Atlanta, Georgia USA): "I have been teaching in a college study abroad program in Spoleto for two summers now, and during each I took ten hours of Italian with Elisa, and also with another teacher, Letizia. Both are…"
- 22/09/2014 - Mina Kirstein (Berlin): "I had 2 Weeks an intensive course with an other boy. Elisa was a professional and smart teacher! She was always good organized, motivated and patient. Although I didn´t had any Italian course…"
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"
- 09/01/2013 - Federico Sbicca (Spoleto): "My compliments, especially in business english you can see that the teacher also had other experiences as well as teaching. Margie is really fantastic! "
- 03/12/2012 - SALLY GREEN (LOWESTOFT, SUFFOLK UK): "Thank you, Elisa. You made my holiday in beautiful Spoleto even more memorable. I really enjoyed my lessons with you and I now have the confidence to 'talk italian'. Your patience and…"
- 12/11/2012 - Emanuele Raggi (Spoleto / Italy): "Dear all, I would like to advise ArteLingua for their proficiency in teaching English. They helped me with the most difficult examination ever: The TOEFL test. Thanks to Elisa and the American…"