Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
Winter Italian language courses
December, January, February: special months Only a few people choose to take an Italian language course in the winter, and that's what makes their experience even more special. Why not...
...much more than a "holiday"...
A journey to the heart of Italy, in a small but sophisticated medieval town, surrounded by a tranquil natural environment and historic centers of Italian art, music and architecture. An authentic...
Italian as a vehicle for culture and integration.
The students from the American College are delighted to return to their beloved Spoleto, a city which by now feels like it belongs to them and which welcomes them every year like a big...
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 26/02/2015 - Josh Masters (Atlanta, Georgia USA): "I have been teaching in a college study abroad program in Spoleto for two summers now, and during each I took ten hours of Italian with Elisa, and also with another teacher, Letizia. Both are…"
- 13/08/2012 - Italian Affair (Australia): "ARTELINGUA il also here...out and about in Spoleto making the language learning process real and so much fun as you are totally immersed in Umbria's breathtaking landscape, in it's culture…"
- 19/05/2012 - Donal (USA): "Elisa has been a superb instructor of Italian for me over the last two years, through her deep knowledge of the language and the hard work she has put into preparing the classes. She is also very…"
- 12/02/2013 - Federico Ducale (Spoleto): "Margie = best teacher ever! "
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"
- 03/12/2012 - SALLY GREEN (LOWESTOFT, SUFFOLK UK): "Thank you, Elisa. You made my holiday in beautiful Spoleto even more memorable. I really enjoyed my lessons with you and I now have the confidence to 'talk italian'. Your patience and…"
- 06/05/2014 - Joop van Zijl (Tilburg, Paesi Bassi): "Arte Lingua organizzava per me un corso privato spezzialisato sul mio campo di lavoro come avvocato. Dal primo momento la Signora Elisa Bassetti era molto attivo e rimaneva in contatto…"