Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
Italian as a vehicle for culture and integration.
The students from the American College are delighted to return to their beloved Spoleto, a city which by now feels like it belongs to them and which welcomes them every year like a big...
...much more than a "holiday"...
A journey to the heart of Italy, in a small but sophisticated medieval town, surrounded by a tranquil natural environment and historic centers of Italian art, music and architecture. An authentic...
The most colourful event in town coming back soon...
Spoleto a Colori: Music, Dancing and Colour in Spoleto. April 24th - May 3rd Music and Dance Workshops in the streets and in the parks of Spoleto Hip Hop music and dance contests in...
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"
- 12/02/2013 - Federico Ducale (Spoleto): "Margie = best teacher ever! "
- 22/09/2014 - Mina Kirstein (Berlin): "I had 2 Weeks an intensive course with an other boy. Elisa was a professional and smart teacher! She was always good organized, motivated and patient. Although I didn´t had any Italian course…"
- 25/05/2015 - Angela Ramsay (Inghilterra): "Cara Elisa e Jenny, Grazie mille per tutto che voi avete fatto la settimana scorso. Mi ha piaciuta molto il corso e penso che io avessi fatto progressi! (specialmente con la differenza fra…"
- 09/01/2013 - Federico Sbicca (Spoleto): "My compliments, especially in business english you can see that the teacher also had other experiences as well as teaching. Margie is really fantastic! "
- 25/08/2012 - Kelle (USA): "Ciao Bella, Domani mattina vado al Kuwait. Grazie mille per tutto! Sei una bravissima insegnante! Ho imparata molto!!! "
- 10/11/2013 - Karl Haferlach (Hann. Muenden, GermaniA): "In ottobre ho seguito un corso di insegnamento individuale a Spoleto nella suola di Elisa Bassetti. Elisa ha organizzato delle lezioni interessante adatte alla mia conoscenza del italiano e ai miei…"
- 30/09/2016 - Jorge and Irazu Fernandez (USA): "We do not have enough words to say what an amazing experience we had with artelingua. Elisa has a fantastic program and excellent teachers. Our teacher was Tamara and she was outstanding. We were a…"