Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
One-to-one with your teacher
Designed for Two People
Special offer for partner accommodations
Artelingua’s selection includes the most attractive locations in and around Spoleto. We have carefully chosen several different lifestyle and holiday experiences so you may...
We are in the most popular piazza of Spoleto!
Il Carnevale a Spoleto visto da Artelingua...tutta un'altra prospettiva! Eh sì, siamo nella piazza più popolare di Spoleto! More photos on...
All Saints' day in Umbria
Primo Novembre: le fave dei morti. Una ricetta tutta umbra dal nome poco rassicurante, ma sicuramente buona! Ecco gli ingredienti di questi "biscotti...
- 19/05/2012 - Donal (USA): "Elisa has been a superb instructor of Italian for me over the last two years, through her deep knowledge of the language and the hard work she has put into preparing the classes. She is also very…"
- 03/12/2012 - SALLY GREEN (LOWESTOFT, SUFFOLK UK): "Thank you, Elisa. You made my holiday in beautiful Spoleto even more memorable. I really enjoyed my lessons with you and I now have the confidence to 'talk italian'. Your patience and…"
- 11/06/2012 - Bob (USA): "Ciao Elisa, Just a note to let you know how much I enjoyed your class and how much I think I learned. I also enjoyed you very much. Your teaching approach, your patience (which you really…"
- 12/02/2013 - Federico Ducale (Spoleto): "Margie = best teacher ever! "
- 14/06/2013 - Stephanie and Tim Leonard (USA): "We loved our 3 week intensive Italian course with Elisa. We have had many language courses before, mostly for Spanish, and we thought Elisa was one of the best language teachers we have encountered.…"
- 19/05/2012 - Otis (USA): "Elisa is a passionate, motivated and creative teacher who cares about each and every one of her students, whether teaching English, or in my case, Italian. She is a hard worked, always prepared and…"
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"
- 10/11/2013 - Karl Haferlach (Hann. Muenden, GermaniA): "In ottobre ho seguito un corso di insegnamento individuale a Spoleto nella suola di Elisa Bassetti. Elisa ha organizzato delle lezioni interessante adatte alla mia conoscenza del italiano e ai miei…"