Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
Italian as a vehicle for culture and integration.
The students from the American College are delighted to return to their beloved Spoleto, a city which by now feels like it belongs to them and which welcomes them every year like a big...
...much more than a "holiday"...
A journey to the heart of Italy, in a small but sophisticated medieval town, surrounded by a tranquil natural environment and historic centers of Italian art, music and architecture. An authentic...
The most colourful event in town coming back soon...
Spoleto a Colori: Music, Dancing and Colour in Spoleto. April 24th - May 3rd Music and Dance Workshops in the streets and in the parks of Spoleto Hip Hop music and dance contests in...
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 26/02/2015 - Josh Masters (Atlanta, Georgia USA): "I have been teaching in a college study abroad program in Spoleto for two summers now, and during each I took ten hours of Italian with Elisa, and also with another teacher, Letizia. Both are…"
- 13/06/2013 - Stephanie and Tim Leonard (USA): "We loved our 3 week Italian intensive course with Elisa. We have had many language teachers in the past (mostly for Spanish), and we found Elisa to be one of the best. She is smart, professional,…"
- 03/12/2012 - SALLY GREEN (LOWESTOFT, SUFFOLK UK): "Thank you, Elisa. You made my holiday in beautiful Spoleto even more memorable. I really enjoyed my lessons with you and I now have the confidence to 'talk italian'. Your patience and…"
- 06/05/2014 - Joop van Zijl (Tilburg, Paesi Bassi): "Arte Lingua organizzava per me un corso privato spezzialisato sul mio campo di lavoro come avvocato. Dal primo momento la Signora Elisa Bassetti era molto attivo e rimaneva in contatto…"
- 10/11/2013 - Karl Haferlach (Hann. Muenden, GermaniA): "In ottobre ho seguito un corso di insegnamento individuale a Spoleto nella suola di Elisa Bassetti. Elisa ha organizzato delle lezioni interessante adatte alla mia conoscenza del italiano e ai miei…"
- 11/06/2012 - Bob (USA): "Ciao Elisa, Just a note to let you know how much I enjoyed your class and how much I think I learned. I also enjoyed you very much. Your teaching approach, your patience (which you really…"
- 12/02/2013 - Federico Ducale (Spoleto): "Margie = best teacher ever! "