Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
There couldn’t be a better blend than that!
Cinema in the original language: cinema as a way to communicate: cinema,language and culture. There couldn’t be a better blend than that! Thanks to an...
People-friendly and high-quality cinema downtown
Il cinema torna a Spoleto Completa questa notizia con i verbi al passato prossimo o al trapassato prossimo Welcome back cinema! Per circa due anni Spoleto __________(vivere) senza...
"Umbria is the place to be"
November 11th is San Martino's day. We celebrate the harvest of the new wine and we cook the so-called "mostaccioli", made of "mosto" the sweet grape...
- 03/12/2012 - Mara (USA): "I am trying to speak Italian as much as possible and have taken several lessons. The teachers are not nearly as good as you are! I miss having your excellent lessons. "
- 14/06/2013 - Stephanie and Tim Leonard (USA): "We loved our 3 week intensive Italian course with Elisa. We have had many language courses before, mostly for Spanish, and we thought Elisa was one of the best language teachers we have encountered.…"
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 13/06/2013 - Stephanie and Tim Leonard (USA): "We loved our 3 week Italian intensive course with Elisa. We have had many language teachers in the past (mostly for Spanish), and we found Elisa to be one of the best. She is smart, professional,…"
- 19/05/2012 - Otis (USA): "Elisa is a passionate, motivated and creative teacher who cares about each and every one of her students, whether teaching English, or in my case, Italian. She is a hard worked, always prepared and…"
- 13/08/2012 - Italian Affair (Australia): "ARTELINGUA il also here...out and about in Spoleto making the language learning process real and so much fun as you are totally immersed in Umbria's breathtaking landscape, in it's culture…"
- 19/05/2012 - Donal (USA): "Elisa has been a superb instructor of Italian for me over the last two years, through her deep knowledge of the language and the hard work she has put into preparing the classes. She is also very…"
- 06/05/2014 - Joop van Zijl (Tilburg, Paesi Bassi): "Arte Lingua organizzava per me un corso privato spezzialisato sul mio campo di lavoro come avvocato. Dal primo momento la Signora Elisa Bassetti era molto attivo e rimaneva in contatto…"