Welcome to Artelingua! ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
One-to-one with your teacher
Designed for Two People
...much more than a "holiday"...
A jourmey to Italy, in a small town, sorrounded by a quiet natural environment and in contact with Italian culture. An authentic lifestyle, liveable and friendly, pampered by your...
Artelingua 2015 Italian Program: 15% OFF for all Artelingua Alumni!
"Bravo, bis!" "è l'esclamazione con la quale il pubblico chiede la ripetizione di un brano di uno spettacolo o di un concerto appena terminato, o l’esecuzione di...
The program of the 68th season 2014 of the Teatro Lirico Sperimentale A. Belli. Discover here the calendar. "The “Teatro Lirico Sperimentale di Spoleto”...
- 09/01/2013 - Federico Sbicca (Spoleto): "My compliments, especially in business english you can see that the teacher also had other experiences as well as teaching. Margie is really fantastic! "
- 19/05/2012 - Donal (USA): "Elisa has been a superb instructor of Italian for me over the last two years, through her deep knowledge of the language and the hard work she has put into preparing the classes. She is also very…"
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"
- 23/02/2013 - Jo Brachman, Graduate Student, University of West Georgia (USA): "I highly recommend Elisa Basseti's on-line course in Italian. She is a talented professional who has a sensitive understanding of how fast or slow to go with a beginner like myself. As a bonus,…"
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 03/12/2012 - SALLY GREEN (LOWESTOFT, SUFFOLK UK): "Thank you, Elisa. You made my holiday in beautiful Spoleto even more memorable. I really enjoyed my lessons with you and I now have the confidence to 'talk italian'. Your patience and…"
- 13/08/2012 - Italian Affair (Australia): "ARTELINGUA il also here...out and about in Spoleto making the language learning process real and so much fun as you are totally immersed in Umbria's breathtaking landscape, in it's culture…"
- 11/06/2012 - Bob (USA): "Ciao Elisa, Just a note to let you know how much I enjoyed your class and how much I think I learned. I also enjoyed you very much. Your teaching approach, your patience (which you really…"