Welcome to Artelingua! Italian language school in Spoleto.
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
June 30 - July 16 "Di Festival dei 2Mondi ce n'è uno" The 2Worlds Festival of Spoleto is:...
La sede di Artelingua è aperta.
This post is to tell all our students abroad that WE ARE FINE. We feel so lucky and grateful not to be effected by the earthquakes, our school has NO DAMAGE AT ALL. Here it is, our location in...
- 14/03/2016 - sandra Crestani (Australia, Melbourne): "5 weeks learning Italian with Elisa & Tamara in Spoleto was an experience I will treasure. I grew up in Australia speaking the Venato dialect and wanted to be able to recognise the difference…"
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 21/11/2016 - JILL SACCARDO (AUSTRALIAN): "I thoroughly enjoyed my month with with Elisa at Artelingua. I had studied Italian at university in Australia, and under Elisa's patient and careful tutelage I have achieved greater proficiency and…"
- 12/02/2013 - Federico Ducale (Spoleto): "Margie = best teacher ever! "
- 30/09/2016 - Jorge and Irazu Fernandez (USA): "We do not have enough words to say what an amazing experience we had with artelingua. Elisa has a fantastic program and excellent teachers. Our teacher was Tamara and she was outstanding. We were a…"
- 15/04/2016 - Toby and Anna Hooper (Inghilterra ): "Cara Elisa Grazie per nostro corso delle lezioni che ci ha dato una buona conoscenza di italiano. Abbiamo avuto le due insegnanti esperti che hanno affronto direttemente i nostri bisogni e interessi…"
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"
- 25/08/2012 - Kelle (USA): "Ciao Bella, Domani mattina vado al Kuwait. Grazie mille per tutto! Sei una bravissima insegnante! Ho imparata molto!!! "