Umbria full immersion
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Experience Italy with Umbria Full Immersion! The beauty of Italy at your fingertips and in harmony
A seventeenth-century atmosphere, a breathtaking view of the greenest countryside in Umbria; experience our culture first hand through the language, cuisine, cinema, history and art of our countryside.
UMBRIA FULL IMMERSION is an intensive and enjoyable programme of Italian language and culture that comes to life in the elegant ambience of Villa Pianciani: a period residence and national monument situated on a hill with 360° views of the Rocca di Spoleto, Assisi, Montefalco and the peaks of the Valnerina.
Within the Villa, nestled in a beautiful garden surrounded by olive trees, there are classrooms and art studios, a cinema, a large kitchen, a big terrace and much more.
"By embracing art and nature we can truly experience the beauty of Italy and, most importantly, celebrate it together.".
What is UMBRIA FULL IMMERSION?
• Complete stay (6 nights, 5 breakfasts, 5 coffee breaks, 5 lunches and 3 dinners) at the Villa Pianciani Complex with various accommodation available within the Villa, in the Old Kitchens or the Farmhouse
• 20 hours of lessons on Italian language and culture in the Villa with ONLY qualified Italian teachers
• 8 hours of practical activities together with Artelingua teachers
• A welcome drink in the different rooms at the Complex (in the Villa, the Old Kitchens or the Farmhouse)
• A cookery lesson
• A dinner/tasting with local produce from Spoleto
• A guided tour of Spoleto
• A guided tour of Assisi
• All transport to and from Spoleto and Assisi relevant to the course
• All lesson materials
• Artelingua Hand-book
Duration: 1 week - 6 nights, 7 days
|History and history of Art in Spoleto||
“Made in Umbria”
UMBRIA FULL IMMERSION is
a course in Italian language and culture in the elegant atmosphere of Villa Pianciani, in the greenest countryside in Umbria. Our passion for the Italian language gives life to our unconventional approach to teaching through direct experience.
A journey of knowledge through Italian history, art, cinema and cuisine adapted to all levels.
"Let yourself be guided by us and by the melody...the sound of the words will come to be suggested by the natural and architectural scenery that surrounds us..."