Welcome to Artelingua! Italian language school in Spoleto.
Italian language and culture at the prestigious Villa Pianciani
Litterature&Cinema convey many cultural meanings, idioms, traditions and symbols.
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
June 30 - July 16 "Di Festival dei 2Mondi ce n'è uno" The 2Worlds Festival of Spoleto is:...
La sede di Artelingua è aperta.
This post is to tell all our students abroad that WE ARE FINE. We feel so lucky and grateful not to be effected by the earthquakes, our school has NO DAMAGE AT ALL. Here it is, our location in...
- 30/09/2016 - Jorge and Irazu Fernandez (USA): "We do not have enough words to say what an amazing experience we had with artelingua. Elisa has a fantastic program and excellent teachers. Our teacher was Tamara and she was outstanding. We were a…"
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 25/05/2015 - Angela Ramsay (Inghilterra): "Cara Elisa e Jenny, Grazie mille per tutto che voi avete fatto la settimana scorso. Mi ha piaciuta molto il corso e penso che io avessi fatto progressi! (specialmente con la differenza fra…"
- 21/11/2016 - Frank Saccardo (Australian): "I could not be happier with the course prepared for me by Tamara and Elisa which involved one month of private lessons, 5 days a week. I found Tamara, my principal teacher, to be an exceptional…"
- 13/06/2013 - Stephanie and Tim Leonard (USA): "We loved our 3 week Italian intensive course with Elisa. We have had many language teachers in the past (mostly for Spanish), and we found Elisa to be one of the best. She is smart, professional,…"
- 09/01/2013 - Federico Sbicca (Spoleto): "My compliments, especially in business english you can see that the teacher also had other experiences as well as teaching. Margie is really fantastic! "
- 13/08/2012 - Italian Affair (Australia): "ARTELINGUA il also here...out and about in Spoleto making the language learning process real and so much fun as you are totally immersed in Umbria's breathtaking landscape, in it's culture…"
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"