Benvenuti in Artelingua! Una scuola di lingue a Spoleto.
Lingua è arte, gioco e passione.Elisa Bassetti
Pensato per due persone
70 ORE DI INGLESE
Italian Full-Immersion - L'Arte di parlare Italiano - Assapora il cibo e la cultura
Dove i bambini creano l’inglese. La lingua è un'espressione creativa.
Programma della 60ma Edizione
30 GIUGNO - 16 LUGLIO 2017 "Di Festival dei 2Mondi ce n'è uno" Il Festival dei Due Mondi è:...
- 21/11/2016 - Frank Saccardo (Australian): "I could not be happier with the course prepared for me by Tamara and Elisa which involved one month of private lessons, 5 days a week. I found Tamara, my principal teacher, to be an exceptional…"
- 12/11/2012 - Emanuele Raggi (Spoleto / Italy): "Dear all, I would like to advise ArteLingua for their proficiency in teaching English. They helped me with the most difficult examination ever: The TOEFL test. Thanks to Elisa and the American…"
- 14/03/2016 - sandra Crestani (Australia, Melbourne): "5 weeks learning Italian with Elisa & Tamara in Spoleto was an experience I will treasure. I grew up in Australia speaking the Venato dialect and wanted to be able to recognise the difference…"
- 25/05/2015 - Angela Ramsay (Inghilterra): "Cara Elisa e Jenny, Grazie mille per tutto che voi avete fatto la settimana scorso. Mi ha piaciuta molto il corso e penso che io avessi fatto progressi! (specialmente con la differenza fra…"
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 04/07/2016 - Linda Robin (US): "Elisa is an outstanding teacher, tailoring my lessons to my interests and level of proficiency. She was patient, interesting, and committed to helping me to advance my Italian. I look forward to…"
- 21/11/2016 - JILL SACCARDO (AUSTRALIAN): "I thoroughly enjoyed my month with with Elisa at Artelingua. I had studied Italian at university in Australia, and under Elisa's patient and careful tutelage I have achieved greater proficiency and…"
- 14/06/2012 - Derwood (England): "Elisa is an inspiring teacher. I came to Italy for six weeks to absorb the charm and culture of Spoleto and also to improve my Italian language skills and the lessons at Artelingua were a key part of…"