Benvenuti in Artelingua! Corsi di inglese, tedesco, cinese e italiano...
Lingua è arte, gioco e passione.Elisa Bassetti
Designed for Two People
Corsi di gruppo divisi per livello e orientati al risultato e alla comunicazione.
Italian Full-Immersion - Experience the Art of Speaking Italian - Savor the Food and Culture
Impariamo a leggere e a scrivere in inglese. Un corso di scrittura in lingua inglese.
Un festival che gira l'Umbria
Ideato dall'associazione UmbriaLab, l'Umbria Beecoming Festival si propone di promuovere le bellezze dell'Umbria con visite guidate, escursioni, degustazioni e conferenze ad...
Learn Italian: distance-learning with an expert teacher!
Ciao! Come ti chiami? Flashcards, videos and music as part of our fun and exciting online learning. Based on 4 years of e-learning program at the University of Foreign Studies of Perugia...
- 12/11/2012 - Emanuele Raggi (Spoleto / Italy): "Dear all, I would like to advise ArteLingua for their proficiency in teaching English. They helped me with the most difficult examination ever: The TOEFL test. Thanks to Elisa and the American…"
- 25/08/2012 - Kelle (USA): "Ciao Bella, Domani mattina vado al Kuwait. Grazie mille per tutto! Sei una bravissima insegnante! Ho imparata molto!!! "
- 19/09/2012 - Julien (USA): "I just moved from America to Montefalco one month ago; and started taking classes last week. I am delighted with the program and my instructor! "
- 12/02/2013 - Federico Ducale (Spoleto): "Margie = best teacher ever! "
- 19/05/2012 - Otis (USA): "Elisa is a passionate, motivated and creative teacher who cares about each and every one of her students, whether teaching English, or in my case, Italian. She is a hard worked, always prepared and…"
- 23/02/2013 - Jo Brachman, Graduate Student, University of West Georgia (USA): "I highly recommend Elisa Basseti's on-line course in Italian. She is a talented professional who has a sensitive understanding of how fast or slow to go with a beginner like myself. As a bonus,…"
- 03/12/2012 - Mara (USA): "I am trying to speak Italian as much as possible and have taken several lessons. The teachers are not nearly as good as you are! I miss having your excellent lessons. "
- 13/08/2012 - Italian Affair (Australia): "ARTELINGUA il also here...out and about in Spoleto making the language learning process real and so much fun as you are totally immersed in Umbria's breathtaking landscape, in it's culture…"